All the useful information to organize at best your attendance at Fieragricola
The transversal nature of the exhibition range, supply chain verticalization, attention to high added value farming and innovation are the show’s cornerstones, offering a complete overview of the following sectors:
- Farming machinery
- Technologies and products for viticulture and fruit-growing
- Technologies and products for livestock farming
- Agrochemicals, fertilizers and seeds
- Digital farming
One of Fieragricola’s strong points is the show’s dynamism.
The 2022 edition will once more feature:
- External areas where, much to visitor’s appreciation, experts in farm mechanization will give working demonstrations of farming machinery and vehicles.
- Courses on pruning, vineyard and orchard foliage management and tree surgery.
- The National Exhibition of the Italian Brown breeding book and the Original Braunvieh Competition.
- The European Holstein Open Show.
- The technical-educational exhibition on species and breeds reared in Italy organized by the Italian Breeders Association (A.I.A) and National Breeders Associations of thoroughbreds and breeds.
EXTENSIVE PROGRAMME OF CONFERENCES
The 115th edition of Fieragricola will try to offer solutions, interpretations and innovative tools to tackle the ongoing changes through conferences, workshops and debates organized with sector stakeholders. Fieragricola will once again provide a chance for those who want to navigate in agriculture, both in Italy and abroad, to be updated and informed.
Fieragricola will be organizing informative and in-depth webinars during the year to re-focus on the farming question in a purposefully studied programme in order to provide the sector’s companies with concrete answers.