We are promoting the entire Italian poultry farming supply chain in favour of genetics producers, technology, nutrition, health, animal well-being and breeding farm management
Veronafiere’s strategic investment aims to support and consolidate the project to relaunch POULTRY FARMING which began at the 2018 edition of Fiereagricola, the show that promotes every aspect of agriculture as a whole with extreme verticality and specialization in all the animal farming supply chains.
The POULTRY FARMING project aims to involve buyers, dealers, poultry farmers, sales managers and decision makers from Italy and abroad to a national show in Verona where all the Italian poultry farming stakeholders are gathered and solidly united so that the Italian poultry farming sector can consider Verona as a “new” headquarters and create the right conditions for an enormously appealing and attractive show that would also be popular with foreign visitors.
- An agreement in partnership with UNAITALIA that aims to promote, in Verona, a relaunch of the Italian poultry farming sector as well as to encourage the participation of professional Italian poultry farmers through associated product producers.
During the show, UNAITALIA will be organizing specific training activities for poultry farmers in order to develop a new way of thinking and promote sustainability in poultry farm management. The “Poultry Farmer of the Year” Award will also be presented.
- An agreement in partnership with COLDIRETTI – AIA to encourage Italian poultry farmers to come to Fieragricola 2020 with specific focus on professional breeders.
- An agreement in partnership with ASSALZOO, defined in spring 2019, that has already brought Italy’s top animal feed producers to Verona and will attract poultry farmers to the show.
VISITORS FROM THE FOREIGN POULTRY FARMING SECTOR: promotion strategy
Veronafiere is investing to favour buyer incoming from the poultry farming sector in the following countries/target areas:
- North Africa (Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Lebanon, Israel)
- Sub-Saharan Africa (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Mozambique)
- Balkan States (Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro)
- Russian Federation and Kazakhstan
In order to promote foreign visitor incoming and buyer selection to Fieragricola 2020, Veronafiere has engaged collaborators and delegates in countries where there is an urgent need for technology in poultry farm management (the egg and white meat sector).
Hall 11 will host the new National Poultry Farming Show at Fieragricola Verona 2020.
The Show will be held EVERY TWO YEARS and will be a fully-fledged part of the Fieragricola project.
Goods sectors: the complete poultry farming supply chain
- Technologies and buildings for poultry farming
- Systems, equipment and solutions for health and well-being in intensive animal farming
- Systems, equipment and solutions for animal farming (chicken for meat and eggs, turkeys, etc.)
- Technologies for egg production, stamping, packaging etc.
- Poultry genetics
In addition to the «San Zeno» East Entrance, which has already been assigned to the animal farming area, the new, covered «Re Teodorico» South Entrance has also been renovated with enormous visual and functional impact to service halls 11 and 12 and is an excellent visiting card for Poultry Farming in Verona.
NEW NATIONAL POULTRY FARMING SHOW – FIERAGRICOLA 2020
The reasons for choosing Verona - The “Four Whys”
- Because Veronafiere wants to gather all the national poultry farming supply chains (EGGS and WHITE MEAT) in Verona to strongly relaunch B2B and attract foreign visitors.
- Because we are working to bring Italian poultry farmers and foreign buyers from target countries back to Fieragricola 2020 in collaboration with sector companies.
- Because we are using our trade show experience and are boosting attraction through targeted communication on sector platforms.
- Because the Exhibition Centre is structurally ideal for hosting and managing international shows.
VERONA’s logistics and appeal
Verona is an international tourist destination and one of Italy’s main business areas. Due to its enviable geographic position and excellent air, rail and road systems, it is within easy reach by any means.
OFFICIAL PUBLISHING PARTNERS