SHIPMENTS AND MATERIAL HANDLING
Veronafiere official Forwarding and Logistics Agent is the only company authorised to perform material handling and loading/unloading operations inside the Exhibition Centre.
The official Forwarding and Logistics Agent is authorized to manage and carry out railway/customs import-export procedures.
- The use of work vehicles inside the exhibition centre not authorized by Veronafiere is strictly forbidden.
- Exhibitors can request handling services in the Exhibition Centre through the specific order form available in the e-commerce section of the Exclusive Area, and by contacting Veronafiere Official Forwarder & Logistics Agent directly for bookings and payments.
- The provision of the service is subject to direct confirmation by the Official Forwarder & Logistics Agent.
- Exhibitors are required to respect the times communicated in the booking form and accept any changes within acceptable time limits.
- The hourly rate starts as soon as the vehicle is available.
On the day before the opening of the Exhibition it is strictly forbidden to use cranes, forklifts, forklift trucks and/or any lifting equipment for material handling
Further comprehensive details are available in Veronafiere Technical Regulations and in the Event General Regulations.
For any further information, please contact:
KUEHNE + NAGEL SRL (KN Expo):
Expo & Event Logistics
Via Belgio, Porta “E”
37135 VERONA VR, Italy
Tel.: +39 0458298036 / +39 0458298038