SHIPMENTS AND MATERIAL HANDLING
Veronafiere official Forwarding and Logistics Agent is the only company authorised to perform material handling and loading/unloading operations inside the Exhibition Centre.
The official Forwarding and Logistics Agent is authorized to manage and carry out railway/customs import-export procedures.
- The use of work vehicles inside the exhibition centre not authorized by Veronafiere is strictly forbidden.
- Exhibitors can request handling services in the Exhibition Centre through the specific order form available in the e-commerce section of the Exclusive Area, and by contacting Veronafiere Official Forwarder & Logistics Agent directly for bookings and payments.
- The provision of the service is subject to direct confirmation by the Official Forwarder & Logistics Agent.
- Exhibitors are required to respect the times communicated in the booking form and accept any changes within acceptable time limits.
- The hourly rate starts as soon as the vehicle is available.
On 25 January -the day before the opening of the Exhibition- it is strictly forbidden to use cranes, forklifts, forklift trucks and/or any lifting equipment for material handling.
Further comprehensive details are available in Veronafiere Technical Regulations and in the Event General Regulations.
For any further information, please contact:
KUEHNE + NAGEL SRL (KN Expo):
Expo & Event Logistics
Via Belgio, Porta “E”
37135 VERONA VR, Italy
Tel.: +39 0458298036 / +39 0458298038