Privacy notice pursuant to art. 13 og the Reg. (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
Veronafiere S.p.A. provides You with the information requested by GDPR concerning the processing of Your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Data”) provided in order to subscribe to the newsletter service (hereinafter referred to as “Newsletter Service”) regarding the exhibition (e.g. new editions, related events and services) as well as initiatives relating to the same sector as the exhibition.
- Identity and contact details of Data Controller
Data controller is Veronafiere S.p.A., Viale del Lavoro, 8, 37135, Verona - Tel. 045 8298111, Fax 045 82 98 288, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “Veronafiere” or “Controller”).
- Contact details of data protection officer (DPO)
You can contact the DPO at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data processing purposes, legal basis and data retention
Data will be processed in order to provide the Newsletter Service; hence, the legal basis of the processing is the performance of a contract to which You are party.
Data will be stored until You withdraw from the Newsletter Service (in the manner pointed out at point 5). In this case, data will be destroyed or anonymized, compatibly with the technical times required for erasure and backup.
- The provision of data
The provision of Data highlighted with an asterisk in the subscription form is necessary in order to provide the Newsletter Service correctly; therefore, failure to provide Data will make it impossible to use the Newsletter Service.
If You no longer wish to receive the e-mails of the Newsletter Service, You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
- Categories of recipients to whom Data may be disclosed
Data may be disclosed to parties acting as controllers, such as public authorities and professional firms. Data may be processed, on behalf of the Controller, by third parties, appointed as Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR, carrying out activities that are functional to the Newsletter Service (e.g. IT services providers, companies involved in bulk mailing).
Furthermore, Data are processed by Veronafiere employees who have been expressly authorised to process Data for the above-mentioned purpose and have received adequate operating instructions.
- Data subjects’ rights
Without prejudice to point 5 above, the data subject the following rights:
- to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access personal data and the information referred to in art. 15;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data;
- to have incomplete data completed;
- to obtain the erasure of data in the cases provided for by art. 17;
- to obtain restriction of processing in the cases provided for by ar. 18 of the GDPR;
- where the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means, to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (the right to data portability).
In order to exercise Your rights, You can contact the Controller by sending a written communication to the address specified at point 1 or an e-mail to email@example.com
Data subjects shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.