Thanks to this service, you can purchase your Fieragricola entrance ticket or pass safely, easily and quickly
VERONA ITALY | VERONAFIERE EXHIBITION CENTRE
26 - 29 JAN > 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Cangrande - Viale del Lavoro
San Zeno - Viale del Lavoro
Re Teodorico - Viale dell'Industria
The section will be activeted soon. If you need more information, subscribe to our newsletter.
NORMATIVE DISPOSITIONSAs of 6 August 2021, access to exhibitions and conferences is exclusively allowed to persons in possession of the EU digital COVID certificate (Green Pass).
The Certificate is generated automatically to people who:
• have had the first dose or a single dose vaccine or 15 days beforehand;
• have completed the vaccination course;
• tested negative on a molecular or rapid swab within the preceding 48 hours;
• have recovered from COVID-19 in the previous six months.
The COVID-19 Green Certificate is not required for children excluded by age from the vaccination campaign (under 12 years old) and persons who are exempted on the basis of appropriate medical certification. A specific digital certificate be created for such people. Until this certificate is available, the printed version can be used.
For updates regarding entrance in Italy from Extra EU Countries: "COVID-19: Information for travellers".
SAFETY REGULATIONSIn line with the latest Government dispositions, Veronafiere has already adopted a safe business protocol with anti-Covid safety measures:
• compulsory green certificates for visitors and exhibitors;
• digital tickets on smartphones;
• body temperature measurements with temperature scanners at the turnstiles;
• intelligent network of 400 cameras to identify gatherings;
• sanitation of facilities;
• medical unit managed by the Croce Blu Ambulance Service with rapid swabs.
Safety instructions Veronafiere.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR VISA APPLICATIONPlease note that Official invitation letters (VISA) for Visitors can be required sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will examine only those requests sent from a company email address and including useful documentation certifying that your activity is relevant to Fieragricola product sector. If your request is positively evaluated you will receive an email of confirmation within 7 working days only.
According to the personal data you will provide us (passport number, spelling of names etc.) only one Official Letter of Invitation will be issued. Any further amendment will not be taken into consideration for a new letter issuing. Please note that Veronafiere cannot influence the obtaining of a visa, therefore, it is not Veronafiere responsibility to contact Italian Embassies or Consulates for supporting individual applications. For any specific questions you should ask directly to your Embassy.Read alsoHow to reach Fieragricola